Azure Wick Quick Finish
- Superior moisture management / Wicking property, defined as the ability of the treated fabric to absorb liquid humidity from the skin, transport it from the inside of a textile to the outer surface and then eventually release it into the surrounding air.
- On the treated fabric, dual advantages are achieved, first is the transfer of any water based fluid from the front side to the backside and the second is complete drying of the front side of the fabric, which leads to absolutely no discomfort to the wearer.
- Face side of fabric – absorbs water and wicks it to the back side of fabric – wherein the water spreads to 4 times it’s surface area ( defined as ‘wicking height’ ), for instantaneous evaporation in milliseconds.
- The Wicking properties improve after each wash and last for more than 35 washes.
- Since the Finish imparted is completely breathable and durable, it is ideal as performance apparel to absorb sweat, and as baby bed protectors, wherein the urine secreted by the baby is wicked onto the backside, leading to huge savings of single time ‘use and throw’ diaper’s.